You are interested in this degree if you want to train to become:
- A professional of languages with a level of expert in Catalan and Spanish and up to an advanced level in English and French.
- A mediator in multicultural environments expert in the relationships between languages and cultures.
- A professional capable of advising individuals and groups on the improvement of communication processes, including the company, the network and educational entities, among others.
- Work in the future in one of these areas:
o Linguistic and cultural advice
o Linguistic and cultural dynamisation
o Linguistic and multicultural mediation
o Editing and proofreading
o Editorial world
o Teaching languages
o Language technologies
o Communication areas in companies and institutions
o International relations
o Document management.
You are interested in studying this degree at the UdL because:
- These studies offer in very few centers in Catalonia and Spain.
- In the UdL we have a great tradition in the offer of studies on different languages and cultures and we have always tried to incorporate the demands arising from a changing society around the management of information, multilingualism and multiculturalism.
- Our teachers develop their research in the field of applied linguistics in a particularly remarkable way in terms of scientific production, participation and leadership of projects and research groups in the field.
- Ours is a center that has the advantage of a very close relationship with the students, both by teachers and administration and services staff.